Tuesday, August 28, 2007

FINGER PICTURES

Okay you sickos here are the pictures.

Here's my finger all wrapped up, mummified-like:



Here's the back of my finger with the yucky blood still all over it from the night I sliced it up.



Here's the front view of my finger with that surgi-seal stuff on the boo-boo. It was supposed to help the blot clot, but I guess it doesn't help when I repeatedly bang it into things like cabinet doors and drawers. ouch.



And, finally, here's what it looked like after my curiosity got the better of me and I picked off the surgiseal stuff. I was just worried that if I kept it on there too long it would somehow fuse onto my skin or something, forever altering my finger print. Y'know, just incase I need to commit a crime or have my body identified sometime.


So there you have it. I'm going to go sterilize and redress my stump now, thankyouverymuch.

Texan Mama

6 comments:

misssrobin said...

Owie! I hope it's healing quickly.

OHmommy said...

Ouch!

Foursons said...

Holy cow girl, that last shot is amazingly painful!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

It's like a little man missing part of his skull after a zombie attack.

BRAINS, BRAINS!

Hahah. Ahh. It looks painful. I hope it heals quickly.

Jen said...

Owie!

And I totally did the same thing once.

McMommy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY DID I LOOK?!?!?! You warned me but I clicked over anyway and now I'm going to diiiiiiiieeeeeee!