Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Howdy Doody friends. This Friday Fill-Ins thing looks pretty fun, and since I'm kinda new, maybe some of you might like to get to know me a little bit better.

Here we go:
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was a nasty chinese resaurant called SUPER JUMBO BUFFET. The place smelled like Moth Balls. I have no idea why we actually stayed, and ate, and paid. .
2. Cooked Spinach is something I intensely dislike. However, I love raw (salad) spinach.
3. The full moon causes my friend to get a bit snarky from time to time. Or, at least, that's her story and she's sticking to it.
4. "Everything in Moderation" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to lose the battle in order to win the war.
6. Dan in Real Life is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not having to cook dinner since Hubs will be working late, tomorrow my plans include maybe hitting some garage sales and balancing the checkbook, and Sunday, I want to relax at home with a Miller Lite!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've been horribly snarky this week, and I totally dislike it!

I haven't seen Dan in Real Life, but I will...it looks intriguing.

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)