Friday, August 1, 2008

My Blog Has a Boo-Boo!

***FIRST OF ALL: DID YOU SEE THE POLL OVER THERE ON THE LEFT? VOTE SOON! OR I WILL COMPLAIN THAT NOBODY VOTED!!***

Hi. Did anybody (besides me) try to visit my blog today, only to be told that Internet Explorer cannot open the site, Operation Aborted?

I was like a crazy person all day today. I kept checking, trying to get on the blog through different means. No luck. It reminded me of a scene in Bee Movie (we just watched it this week from Netflix) where Barry thinks he can escape from a human's apartment through a window, but he bumps into the glass. So he says "maybe this time" and bumps again, "maybe this time", bumps again, "this time", again, "this time" again...

I logged on to Google Blogger help and found lots of other people who also had the problem (WHEW! Thank goodness it wasn't the computer starting to shrivel up and die.) and mentioned that site meter had something to do with it. So I went into my dashboard and removed sitemeter and VOILA!

So, I'm back. I know, I can hear the handful of people across the universe say, "oh, that's nice." Well, it's one less thing for me to obsess about.

Since my blog was down all day today, I'm going to do my Saturday Stuff I Don't Get on Sunday of this week. Thanks for understanding!

***NOW GO VOTE IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT BEFORE***

2 comments:

kg said...

I feel like if you are a pastor's wife shouldn't you be leaning more on the Lord and less on human complaining as is seen on your blog. I know that you are just being real but...integrety says it all.

Pinky said...

kg, integrity is showing love and kindness to our sister when she's having a hard day.
I don't throw stones because I live in a glass house. Didn't our precous Lord give some little speech about 'Let he who is without sin throw the first stone'??
;-)
Humans are humans, regardless of whom they are married too. Come on.