Monday, October 6, 2008

The Life Cycle of a Woman

My beautiful and intelligent daughter, Peppermint Patty, decided to draw a picture the other day. This picture was neither at the request nor suggestion of a single person. When she presented it to me, she said, "Look Mama. This is the Life Cycle of a Woman". Here it is:

The cycle begins as a young baby, then moves on to a little freckle-faced girl with pigtails, then onto a more mature young woman with longer hair, and finally a mother with the appropriate anatomy to sustain life for a baby.

Please take a closer look at the very "flattering" picture of the mother


Oh yeah-huh that mom is showing nipple.

Now, I am not sure what my role as a mother had to play in this visual adaptation of the Life Cycle of a Woman. I'd like to believe that I have not hid God's plan from my daughter, that I have taught her by example that it is His plan for a mother to give basic nourishment to her child. But I really think that the TRUE answer is that I need to learn how to put a shirt on more often. Modesty is not my forte.

9 comments:

Tammie said...

ha ha ha...i love it!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I would agree. A shirt is in order. Or at least a bra.

KEEP BELIEVING

BITRCountryGirl said...

I love it! Too cute!

Bridge said...

for god sake woman, I know its hot down there in Texas, but put on a top. :)

Anna See said...

Great pic! The gal's got talent!

Karly said...

Ha! That is hilarious! I assume it is hanging on the fridge now?

Pinky said...

Woot!

I dunno.

My mom loves to go braless.

uh oh. did I just out my mom?

Oh well. Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;-)

anti-supermom said...

LOL funny - really. At least the girl isn't confused :)

I'm still laughing...

Simply Shannon said...

That is AWESOME.