Monday, October 13, 2008

Woot! You can Goggle me!

Yes, I know I typed "Goggle". That's because that's what my kids call it. For some reason, they say "goggle" and I think it's cute.
Charlie Brown: "Mom, I goggled 'dinosaur' and a bunch of pictures came up!"

So anyway, I love to check my Stat Counter every once in a while and look at the "keyword entries" - the way people find their way to my blog after goggling something.

The single most popular Goggle keyword entry is "lego poop". Can you believe it? I posted with that exact title back in July. Apparently I am not the only one who wonders what happens to a lego once it enters the mouth of no return. I was curious to find out what else would come up with a search about "Lego Poop" so I went on a fishing expedition.

I found this very funny, very insightful post about legos, and today's financial crisis. I thought it was very well written and it really made me chuckle, and a bit nostalgic! Go check it out!

6 comments:

E said...

Lego Poop made me very very happy. Send it to
the treasury secretary...it's as good as anything they've come up with....

Scary Mommy said...

LOL! My searches are deeply disturbing.

Come over when you have a sec, I posted to you yesterday but forgot to give you a heads up!

Pinky said...

I had a funny search just today.
Something about "happy love, lost my cheese"
I've also had "cheesey shoes stink"

ugh.

Pinky said...

I can't believe I haven't blogrolled you! I'm doing it now.

Ashley. Unscripted... said...

I love looking at my search terms. Back when I had my Subscription blog it was ALWAYS entertaining, but usually involved poop. People are creepy.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

I'm just here to say - beware the results of Goggle searches...Even inocuous 'dinosaurs' could turn up some creepy surprises.

I get loads of searches for different kinds of 'bad moms.' Sigh.