Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quick Poll: Beauty or Time?

I've put a really quick poll over there on my sidebar. Here's the question:

If it's time to leave the house, and you can either A) leave right now, with greasy hair pulled into a ponytail and a stain on your shirt, but arrive on time; or B) shower, put on new clothes, but arrive late to wherever you're going,

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PICK?

And, just for this poll, you can't pick, "Well it depends on the day" or "Well it depends on if I'm going to drop my kids off or if I'm going on a date with my husbad." I know we all plan differently if a day goes haywire or if we have special plans. I'm talking about,

In General, is it more important for you to be Prompt? Or Personally Tidy?

7 comments:

MeadowLark said...

I would never be in that situation, since I am so weirdly anal about time that I've left plenty of extra time to cover just about any situation. It could be because I have a husband who is notorious for waiting until we're getting ready to go, then decides he needs to cut his hair, or says OK, lets get in the car and then starts looking through the house for his jacket. :) So I would never have to choose for I've already added perhaps half an hour to any event. And if it is last minute, I just don't go!

sassy stephanie said...

Hmmm... hard one. I'm all for out the door in a flash, so even my "primping" doesn't take too long. Quick dust of powder, some mascara and lip gloss and I'm ready.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

I am so affected by how put-together I feel, I must risk lateness to look right.

I hate saying that out loud.

Jen said...

that is a hard one. I can't really vote b/c I would do both. No shower but change my shirt, hair in a head band, its too short for a pony, and I would go. I hate being late but I also hate being messy in public.

April said...

It all depends on where I am going. Somewhere nice, late. Wal-Mart or someother random place, on time.

anti-supermom said...

no question, prompt.

La Pixie said...

I would be on time. but I would put makeup on in the car. while driving. Im terrible.