Monday, January 12, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen.... START. YOUR. DVR'S!

Okay, I was asked to remind everyone that TONIGHT is the second installment of my favoritest new TV show: True Beauty. It is on at 10pm Eastern/Pacific or 9pm Central/Mountain. If you missed last week's show, you can go to abc.go.com and click on "watch free episodes". Scroll down through the choices and you will find True Beauty. When I first went to the site, I had to install a little plug-in, so just be aware of that.

Monday nights weill prove to be challenge for me starting next week, when House starts showing on Monday nights as well. At least it shows 7-8pm, then I have enough time to shove the kids into their beds and say a quick prayer, before True Beauty starts at 9pm. Well, we've all got to have our priorities, right?

9 comments:

Jen said...

O, thanks for the reminder!

Carrie Thompson said...

um...i like the new background! Did I miss it or did you just do it???

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Does it go against '24'? I can't miss Jack :)

Karly said...

True Beauty? Never heard of it. I'll check it out, but I should warn you...my DVR is about full.

Christine said...

I definitely will be watching BTW....I love the new background it is way gorgeous.

Janie said...

I love House. But I could probably be sucked into BTW. Well, if I'm home. Who the heck knows???

Mrs. S said...

Absolutely I am SO excited for LOST!

Chris said...

Love the new background =D

Thanks for the reminder and OH MAN!! Good choice on who got the boot. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture go in the garbage!

Jennifer said...

I guess I'll have to watch it on the web because it is not appearing on my Directv guide. Darnit! But at least I'll get to watch American Idol! woohoo!

Oh wait, this was LAST night... I'm behind, go figure.