Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Show Me The Love

Howdy! I'm gonna ask y'all to do some serious soul-searching.

If you had to delete EVERY blog in your reader except one, which one would you save?

Yes, yes, I know you are all saying "Who Put Me In Charge Of These People???"!!!!

But, not counting mine, which one would you keep around to read? On Friday, January 9, I'm gonna have a big ole Bloggy Love Fest. Get yer thinkin caps on. I want you to tell us what your favorite blog is and why. I'll put up the Mr. Linky dealie thing, and you can tell everyone your favorite blog. It can be just a blog address in general, or you can pick your favorite post of all time from that person and post the direct link to it.

I just feel like spreading the L-U-V this Friday. So come on back here and don't forget your protection. Just Kidding.

And, today's the last day to enter to win the awesomest Drywall Hooks EVER!!! Go here and enter a comment by 11:59p.m. tonight.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I'm going to have to think about this one!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

Oh my... that could be VERY hard....

Anglophile Football Fanatic said...

Holy cow that's tough! You know you're asking needle in a haystack kinda questions, right?

Chris said...

Well, thank you for taking yourself off the list. Now I only have 10 or so to pick from. Couldn't we like... pick 2 instead of 1? I mean..1 is just tooo hard! Or maybe categories? LOL Dang you woman!

Heather said...

Oooh this will be fun, but I also would like to request that we can suggest more than just ONE blog. Pretty please? Can we do our top FIVE or some of our top 50 instead? :D

sassy stephanie said...

Oh man. Seriously? I can't. I like my blogroll for different reasons. Some humor, some serious. Man, hard choice.

Dorsey said...

Hmmm, That IS a hard choice!! I think I could narrow it down to a top 5, but that'd be the closest I could come. You and Stiletto Mom are DEFINITELY in there, though!