Friday, January 9, 2009

Time to Put Out

Now, first off, I will post the winners for the Drywall Hooks later today. Thursday was a very busy day in the Texan Household, and I didn't have time to draw the winners' names. But don't worry - I'll come through for you.

Okay, Luvvies. I asked you to think about your very most favoritest blog in your whole blogroll. I said, "If you had to delete every blog in your reader except one, which one would it be?"

I never anticipated the whining, the pleading, the begging. Yes, I can get that way when I'm desperate to get comments. (get it? *I* was the one whining? No, it's not that funny, I can tell.)

No, seriously. Everyone who commented said that feat was too monumentally hard. SO, I thought I'd just ask this:

What's the blog you most love to read that is small-ish? Maybe it's just getting off the ground. Maybe it's a blog with a great topic but not too much attention yet. Maybe you've just recently discovered it yourself. Go ahead and put in the link for your favorite small-ish blog. And by small-ish, I would say, probably the number of daily comments never goes over 20. I'd say that's small-ish. Unless you disagree.

So, please, I'm loving some of the big blogger articles. They crack me up. But, for now, let's have this Friday Love Fest be a cozy, comfortable, semi-private event. Use Mr. Linky below with YOUR name and THE BLOGGER ADDRESS THAT YOU LIKE. You can just put the web address or you can link to a specific post. I'll go first.

18 comments:

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

I just love Anna over at An Inch Of Gray. Check her out - she's funny and sweet and thoughtful, all at the same time!

tara @ kidz said...

Because I'm nothing if not shameless. I put a link to my little project blog, kidz. It's a parenting connection blog and a celebration of special needs children (also to raise awareness). Sorry for being so selfish!

sassy stephanie said...

Dang girl. You rigged it so we could ONLY put one! But HA on you...I cheated.

Christine said...

Now I must admit this blogger gets great traffic....but she is well worth it and so funny. I just enjoy her tremendously

vanna said...

I just love your blog but i put my own down instead!!

Carrie Thompson said...

Okay, I linked to The Family Revised! Brenda is great and one of my everyday reads! It is also Fitness Friday so some other great ladies already have linked to Brenda's blog so this is a linky lurve fest!

Ryan Ashley Scott@Opitimistic Cyicism said...

I'm new to the blogging world, but I found a smaller blog that I love to read. Call Me Cate makes me laugh out loud and her blogs are relatively short for those of us who only have sporadic moments of free time throughout the day.

Anna See said...

First of all, I love that you know how to do this whole Linky thing. I'm not quite there yet.

Second of all, I was so excited to see who you linked to, and it was me! How nice are you?

Third, I linked to "The Big Piece of Cake." Kate is sophisticated, witty, and a lot of fun to follow.

Chris said...

@ Texan Mommy - I thought the "whining, the pleading, the begging" joke was funny. =D

I linked to one of my favorite posts at A Cup of Coffee & A Keyboard.

La Pixie said...

I linked to a blog that just opened (because her regular blog got hacked). she sells cute baby stuff and is the sweetest girl!

La Pixie said...

BTW, I love this game!

Debbi said...

Okay, Ryan Ashley Scott has GOOD taste! (I too put Call Me Cate).
Obviously, it's good. And funny.

Although, I'm fairly fabulous! LOL. (don't tell me otherwise, I dont' like it)

Jennifer said...

Heck, I didn't know we could link to ourselves. I'm all for that. LOL

Jennifer said...

But I went ahead and added someone else's too. I just love Ms. Said So and her mini's.

Jen said...

Ooo, some very good stuff.

Bridgett said...

Rossakatum Branch is Joya. She writes from a rural location on the east coast. And she writes not very often, but always very well. Her page right now has an essay entitled "Forgiveness" about 3 entries down that is shivery-good.

That was difficult. I love so many good small blogs (most under 10 comments an entry, some way under that).

jori-o said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for hosting the Linky...I'm recommending Cara over at the Land of Bean because she is so genuine; she has some really great thoughts but is so real!

Caroline said...

Oh gosh this is hard! Great idea!