Monday, February 23, 2009

Don't Forget to Watch Tonight!

Hey Friends
Here's just a quick reminder to watch the Season Finale of True Beauty tonight on ABC, 10pmEastern, 9pmCentral.

It's down to the final 3: Billy, Joel, and Julia. Who do you think will win? VOTE NOW on my poll over there on the left side.

I'm betting on Julia. I mean, has she really said anything mean the whole show? And, she is so pretty, but in an unassuming way. The only thing that I think would maybe hurt her, is that she doesn't have an "in your face" personality like Joel or Billy. That, I believe, is a positive thing. If I had to guess, she's following the rule, "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Billy is very pretty, but he carries a "murse". Do I need to say anything more?

Joel is just horrible. I used to find him attractive, but his macho personality actually makes him uglier in my eyes.

The thing is, there is so much editing that we the viewers cannot ever really know ALL that the judges see.

I am SO SO SO excited for tonight's season finale. I didn't even waste my time on the Oscars last night but I am going to plant myself on the couch for this event!

So, any guess on who's gonna win?

5 comments:

Dorsey said...

I think Vanessa is just WAAY to smitten with Joel. He gets on my nerves FAST!
Billy annoys the crap out of me! He seems to have a need to tell everyone about his diet/vitamin crud.
Julia is just a sweetheart!! She was the only one who sat down with the "outsider kid" and just seems more genuine to me. But part of that could be her pageant training, wonder if she was ever Miss Congeniality?

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

Yeah, I think Julia is gonna win it, but we'll see. I am so excited, it's a little bit sad how pathetic my life is!

Mandy said...

LOL A Murse!! I laughed so hard I cried the night that first was aired. *sigh*

I am not watching right now. I gave up after Chelsea was booted off. I did not like her, I just liked to laugh at her. My entertainment went down the tubes after she left. However, I do think Julia will win. Let me know tomorrow morning. 'Kay? :)

Sturgmom said...

SO who won? The only bit of True Beauty I've watched the entire season was the first 20 min. of last night's episode (I got sucked into it after The Bachelor :p). I liked the blond guy and the girl.

jori-o said...

I just finished watching on my DVR. I KNEW Julia would win...I was ready to be so mad if the fact that Vanessa was so smitten with Joel let him win--he was only kept that long because he provided a foil to the others. Buh-BYE Joel.