Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Return of Stuff I Don't Get

When you get old, does your pubic hair turn grey?

*******************
If the speed limit is 75, why do they make cars that can go as fast as 120?

**********************

So, if it's illegal to drive a car while wearing iPod earbuds, how is that different from wearing a Bluetooth headset? Which is actually ENCOURAGED because it allows hands-free driving. But, I guess it's better to listen to your phone conversation than oncoming ambulances?

***************************

Why, everytime I go to the gym, are all the parking spaces closest to the door taken? If you're going there to exercise, wouldn't it make sense to maximize your walk to the door? Like, sure I'll get on the treadmill and walk for 45 minutes, but I gotta park as close to the treadmill as possible.

**********************

Any thoughts?

8 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL! I have never thought of these before, therefore I have no thoughts. :)

Shauna said...

Totally with you on all of these things!! Cant wait to meet in person tonight!!! Getting so excited.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

These are extraordinarily astute questions. Wish I could answer them. But then what would we do with all our free time?

heh.

Colored With Memories said...

hilarious! i am one of those people that hunts for a close place at the gym...in fact my daughter always comments...look, a close spot!

my excuse is that i'm hauling in two little ones! does that work for ya? ;)

Lana said...

Funny thoughts!! I agree with you on those!

Jen said...

those are some darn good questions. I have always wondered about the gym parking one too.

anymommy said...

Lol. Well, I usually try to park close to the door everywhere I go this time of year because it's so horribly back-hunching cold. But, I don't think that excuse works in Texas.

Cookie Crums said...

I want to know the answer to the pubic hair questiong.... grey or no??

I always park.... not far away...but not close either. Now, my father will drive around for 5 mintues waiting for a spot to come open. Seriously, DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!