Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who Are You?

So, y'know the thing on people's blogs, called "comment luv", where you enter your comment and then it finds your most recent post and displays it along with your comment?

I think it is so cool.

But Blogger + comment luv = COMMENT HATE

I tried two times (once yesterday, once a few months ago) to sync my blogger page with Comment Luv, and know what it did? IT POSTED ALL THE COMMENTS AS COMING FROM ME. grrrr

This is really not helpful.

SO, I have switched back to "normal" mode and now I have no idea who told me they'd like to be interviewed. So, peeps, if you are one of the two (so far... hee hee I love asking people fun questions...) people who are willing to be victims interviewees, please comment one more time here so I know who I'm talking to.

kthnxbuhbai!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

okay, willing to be a victim!

i just commented on the last post and it is back to working correctly. i like the comment luv thing too but it hasn't ever worked for me either. agh.

Jennifer said...

Me! We can call it interview with a real Texan. LOL

And I'm guessing that is going to result in harder questions.

Dorsey said...

Still jumping!! Love to be interviewed!!

wedpartygirl said...

i'm a bit (or a lot) of an AW (Attention Whore) and i just discovered your blog - so i'll join in - and maybe i'll interview someone too!

Aleta said...

Just don't sink your teeth in too hard. Lol. Ok, interview away!

Karly said...

Blogger is dumb. Switch to wordpress. Do it. I dare you. :) And I'd be happy to help you if you need it.

I see your Pennies in the Bank thing over there...What kinda camera are you saving up for?

Christine said...

Thank you for going back to regular commenting....Whatever you had up yesterday I could not figure out for the life of me. Anyway If you want another interview I am always up for the action! By the way I can't wait to hear how the big dinner out goes!

April said...

I was one of them that was willing. Thats crazy it said they were all from you.

Scary Mommy said...

I spent *forever* trying to get that damn comment luv thing to work. SO annoying.

Ryan@Cool Dad Central said...

It seems to work OK w/ a self-hosted Wordpress. Some commenters don't see their latest posts offered in their link suggestions. I checked w/ CL support, and they told me that it's probably something to do their feedburner URL being changed when Google bought them out...