Monday, February 23, 2009

YO Check Me Out

Hey bloggy peeps. You will never believe this but I have finally made it.



I am a guest blogger.



Can I get a "WOOT WOOT"?



I'm guest posting over at Moms By Heart. My post is all about Cheap Entertainment: Ways to keep your kids occupied without breaking the bank.



Come on over and read all about it!



Now, if I could only get picked to join All Mediocre, I would probably get so excited I'd wet my pants. Wait, what do you mean I don't have to be invited?

6 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Congrats...that is an awesome honor....

Debbi said...

oooh, a guest poster. that's always fun.

Jen said...

Oooo, good post. I am so impressed. Just remember the little people when you are all famous and stuff. ;)

Chris said...

Woot Woot!!! Guest posting is awesome! That was a great list! It'll definitely come in handy.

Sturgmom said...

WOW! Guest posting is BIG TIME in the bloggy world! Congrats!

Natalie said...

great guest post over there. i tried to leave a comment about how i loved the indoor obstacle course idea but it is not cooperating...