Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Totally Lost

Okay, I know I am usually a little behind on contemporary trends. I never got an asymmetrical haircut, and I probably wore my acid-wash jeans a few season past when they'd gone out of style.

Not much has changed for me, except that now I'm behind on all TV shows. But, recently, I decided to see what all the hoopla was about with LOST. Yes, I know, I'm only about 4 seasons behind the rest of the world. And, can I say? I AM HOOKED!


I love that show! I've been watching past episodes from Netflix. Last night I just finished season 1. I am on the edge of my seat! What is inside the hatch? Is John Lock going to ever tell the survivors about his former paralysis? What is that black smoke stuff? What's up with those numbers - 4,8,15,16,23,42? Are they really cursed? What happened to Danielle's baby Alex? What's going to happen to Walt on that bad fisherman's boat? What about Sawyer - after being shot, is he dead or alive? And what happened to Jin when the raft exploded?

I may resort to biting my nails again. I can't wait until the next shipment of DVD's arrives in my mailbox!

And, if you know what's going to happen DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME!!!!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I quit watching after season 1. It was just too much for me.

Janie at Sounding Forth said...

You're safe with me, girlfriend. I didn't start watching it, so I remain clueless.

Emily said...

Seriously LOST is the best!!!! Just wait until you're all caught up and have to watch it in real time. Believe me, it's pretty much all my husband and I can do to just not go crazy between episodes!

Michelle said...

I can tell you exactly what happens...you see...just kidding.

I love it too.

Kacie said...

I LOVE love love Lost. Don't look at spoilers, just enjoy the ride, and know that almost everything really does tie in somehow. Almost. :)

Heligirl said...

Oh Dude, I'm so sucked in it isn't even funny. I started watching after it ended, so I get it on NetFlix. I put the kids down then sneak off to bed to watch 2-4 episodes a night on the laptop. Hubby doesn't know what to do with himself. I'm never around. I just reached the end of the third season and bawled like a newborn when Charlie died. I'm pathetic. But not alone. :)