Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flashback Friday: Doin' It Texan Mama Style!

Hey all you lazy-butts out there.

How do you feel when Friday rolls around? Let me guess... You've lost focus. It's been a hard week. You're not looking for a slam-dunk of a post. You just basically want to finish out the week with some grace and style.

Well, I can't promise you any grace OR style. But I can promise you a chance to shine!

1581884212_57276dd550_o

Thanks to Scary Mommy, I will officially be taking over the Flashback Friday segment! WOO HOO!!!! So now you can forget all about coming up with something original. Just sit on your laurels and find that post that you always loved writing but it never really got the attention it deserved.

THIS FRIDAY (9/11) will be my first Flashback Friday!!! Do you wanna play? 'Cause you're invited! And, while you're at it, grab my button for your post so other people can play too!

So, don't forget to come back on Friday and link to your post with Mr. Linky!

C'mon! Join the fun! All the cool kids are doin' it!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay. I was wondering where this was on Friday.