Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

New Baby + No Sleep + 4 other children = NaBloPoMo FAIL.

And, I was only 4 days away from the finish line. Oh well. No one gets a medal for doing NaBloPoMo.

I have a super-de-duper post all ready in my head to write about the ... uh... "colorful" group of folks we encountered at McDonalds last night. I guess you could call them a family, although it would be a loose interpretation of that word.

I'll be back in the saddle again in a day or two. I need to catch a few winks!

10 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

I don't get the NaBloPoMo thing. People post crap just for the sake of posting daily? What's the point?

Jen said...

I have to agree with Scary Mommy. Sleep, sweetie, sleep. And post when you can. Its not like you just had a baby, oh wait....

Gigi said...

HEY! You get like a MILLION extra points because you posted from the hospital AFTER giving birth!!

Rest when you can, sweetie (blogging should be the last thing on your mind right now). You deserve it.

Foursons said...

I am shocked you are doing anything but sleeping, eating, feeding baby, sleeping, eating, feeding baby...well, you get the point.

Jennifer said...

I vote for snuggling with the baby and sleeping whenever you can.

Sturgmom said...

Screw NaBloPoMo! You need your rest to stay sane. Heck, I don't even hae a newborn and I need rest to stay sane! Enjoy your time with the little one!

Frogs in my formula said...

Get some rest! You deserve it.

Karen said...

Enjoy sniffing that little babies head! Family? McDonalds? You and Tiger Woods. What is the real story?!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

You are excused. You don't even need a note.

KEEP BELIEVING

Deb said...

Congrats on your new baby! I agree that posting for the sake of posting is a waste. The McDonald's story did crack me up, but I hope you also got some rest!