Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Night with the Bad Mom

I had a BLAST tonight! I got to meet The Bad Mom. She was in town to attend a Cowboys game. Well, as soon as I heard about her plans, I stalked begged her to meet up with me.

We both got a good laugh about the fact that both of our husbands were afraid of the other blogger, worried that she might turn out to be a psycho serial killer.

It is so exciting to meet someone who you've gotten to know, but only through the written word. She was pretty much exactly what I expected: cute as a button, intelligent, witty, and fun. I don't recall more than 2 seconds passing the whole evening when we didn't have something to say to one another. She's so much fun to talk to.

One of the reasons I was so excited to meet her was that she is an English teacher. So, ya know, she knows a thing or two about the written word. And her blog is proof positive of that.

So, anyway, I'd better hurry up and hit "publish" so I can keep on track with NaBloPoMo. If you get a chance, hop on over to The Bad Mom. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Bad Mom and Texan Mama at the local cantina

8 comments:

Persis said...

Hi! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Looks like u had a fab nite with a fellow blogger! Im sure u two had a lot of fun...cant wait to check out some more of ur posts...happy blogging! xx.

Cairo Typ0 said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

I love meeting bloggy friends! Glad you guys had fun. :))

Michelle said...

How exciting!

Stu said...

I'm glad you and my wife got to meet. She had been looking forward to it. Good to know you are not a serial killer :)

-Stu

Anna See said...

Yay! What fun. I'm so glad you got to do this, esp right before baby-time!

Jennifer said...

How exciting to meet a bloggy friend. One day... maybe... I'll drive up.

You've been on my mind all day. Saying lots and lots of prayers for all of you for tomorrow.

Sturgmom said...

I'm so jealous! I want to meet a blogger IRL! Well, I am going to meet the Pioneer Woman in Austin next week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll make her blog, but that meeting hardly counts since it will be a night spent with 5000 of her closest Texan friends.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

You are not only beautiful & brilliant & so kind, you're remarkably stable & sound :D

It was my pleasure to meet you.