Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday: Interesting Combinations




Ho ho ho! Happy RTT (Random Thoughts Tuesday)! Go visit Keely to check out other people's randomness.

If the plural of mouse is mice, why isn't the plural of spouse, SPICE?

I went to the store today. In my shopping cart was: A bag of chocolate donuts. And, two of those stretchy-body-shaper things. I think this is an interesting combination. I wonder what other combinations the checkers see? Like, vitamins and cigarettes. Or, an Enya CD and Mortal Combat video game. Just a thought.

Short list today... I have no idea how you folks do it who type on the computer with one hand while taking care of a baby. It takes me too long and I get frustrated!!!

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I couldn't handle Spice. I am glad I just have spouse.

Stopping by from SITS!

Scobberlotcher said...

Oh, I remember those days of typing with a babe in my arms! So many typos as I recall. I didn't blog then. Go you!

thatgirlblogs said...

thanks for visiting me on my SITS day xoxo

don't worry about keeping up on the blog reader, we all understand.

Jennifer said...

I didn't blog with the little baby. Started after he could sit up. Much easier that way. But sometimes he will be in my lap now and I'll be typing something and he'll grab my hand and say, "Momma, Momma, Momma" until I look at him. Kind of like leave that computer alone and watch cartoons with me.

Mommymel said...

I used to type one handed at night while nursing, and it took forever, but it got the job done because it took so long for him to nurse it didn't matter.
On a side note, I once bought a bag of oreos and a bottle of pms medicine. I figure the checker had fun with that one.

Foursons said...

Was your body shaper a tank? I bought some expensive ones at Dillards but was hoping Walmart was carrying them too.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Ahhh ciggies and vitamins...like a large fry and a diet coke. All is well with the world...

Great blog, stopping by from SITS. Can't wait to come back and read more.

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner?
http://www.mawhats4dinner.com

Elaine A. said...

I typed an entire post last night with only one hand. I'm getting REALLY good at it! ;) (p.s. she was asleep on my lap and I just didn't want to put her down!)