Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Bloggy Break

Hey Y'all.

Don't worry, I'm not taking a break for an extended period of time, or for reasons like I'm sick or I'm burnt out or I'm in the corner rocking and mumbling incoherently. No, I'm just going up to St. Louis for a long weekend to introduce Violet to my family. We'll be gone until Tuesday night, and I'm not going to be online, so I didn't want you to worry about me!

I'm psyched, though. I'm going to see her, who I haven't seen for a long time. And, I'm going to meet her for the first time. This will be my 4th one-on-one bloggy friend meet-up. I hope I'm not too overwhelming. I don't think I usually am that way, but I could be underestimating my enthusiasm. (see the last "I Wonder" on this post.)

So, I'll be checking back in with you next week. Now, talk amongst yourselves.

10 comments:

A.Marie said...

Here's hoping that you have a wonderful trip! :)

Jennifer said...

Be safe and have fun.

Anna See said...

Have a great trip! I know traveling w/ a baby can be hard, but it will be so great to introduce your fam to the baby. Say HI to Angie from me. :)

LceeL said...

Have a safe trip.

There is nothing I enjoy more than meetups.

Foursons said...

Wow, have fun! And come back with lots of bloggy fodder.

Sturgmom said...

Oh, have SUCH a fun trip!!

And you know you do't have to go all the way to MO to meet bloggers, right? I'm just a coupla hours south... ;)

Sugar said...

Oh I hope you have a great time! And I'm so glad you get to see Angie. I read her blog and pray for her ALL the time. She seems like she is SUCH a cool person---and so bright.
Have a wonderful time showing off Violet. Be careful driving!
Sugar

Emily said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip!

sanjeet said...

a baby can be hard, but it will be so great to introduce your fam to the baby. Say HI to Angie from me.

Work from home India

A Lil Enchanted said...

Enjoy your trip and your break :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~