Tuesday, January 26, 2010

School Daze

I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Actually, I feel like I've just finished an all-nighter, studying for a Calc final.

But no, I haven't re-enrolled in college. What I have done is help (ahem, help a LOT) two of my three school-age children with their science fair projects.

I am sick to death of talking about atoms and protons and electrons and radiation. I have gotten my fill of molecules and entropy and the effects of heat on particles.
We built an electroscope. . .
We made a rubber band shrink . . .


God, I hope we they get an A.
P.S. That awesome picture of Peppermint Patty's science experiment with my filthy kitchen floor in the background was made using my cool FLIP VIDEO camera that I won from Angie over at 7 Clown Circus. Thanks again Angie!
P.P.S. The electroscope piture is part of my 365 project. Check it out! I'm on day 6!!!

8 comments:

Aunt Crazy said...

Great job on the projects. I hate science fair, in fact, I hate all school projects.

Foursons said...

I hope you, I mean they get an "A" too!

Jennifer said...

I have no idea what any of that menat. I really hope David takes care of the sciece fair project part of parenting.

Meagan@Megs7827 said...

I don't want to have to do all that stuff again!!

Emily said...

Those look pretty nifty. I fully plan on putting my husband in charge of all science experiments.

Bear and Bones Mama said...

You can make that kind of stuff? And you're not sleeping and having the vast majority of your mental abilities sucked out of you day in day out? I'm impressed. Actually, I feel as tho I should bow down in front of you or something. Whe the boys were infants I was lucky to get to my desk at work let alone be productive (luckily I have a nice boss). You rock woman.

Frogs in my formula said...

Agh. I don't want to think about what lies ahead. I am so scientifically and mathematically inept.

Sturgmom said...

I'm afraid my science project days are a-coming...

In other news, how do you like you Flip? We're thinking about purchasing one.