Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 8 challenge: Hands




So, I'm pretty new to this whole photography thing. I do have a photostream at Flickr, in case you're bored or interested or whatever. But I decided to throw my hat into the ring at I{heart}faces and their weekly photo challenge.

This week's challenge is "Hands On Fun". Here is a picture of Linus saluting the flag in a Boy Scout Flag Ceremony 2 weeks ago.



I know this shot isn't the best, and the color could be better. But I just love his expression... so serious, so quiet. So out of character for him. But I know he was trying his best to be reverent and respectful.


So, wish me luck!!

9 comments:

Foursons said...

It's a great shot! I seriously love boy scout photos.

THE OLD GEEZER said...

You have a fine looking family that you should be proud of.

My wife is the photo bug in our family and now that I think about most of the
head photo bugs in our family are women.??

Maybe I missed something, is I heart faces a contest? Is there a link I can go to and cast a vote for you?

ronj1946@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I like it. He looks cute. What could be better than that?

Emily said...

That's a really sweet picture! He looks sweet and solemn and, like you said, like he's trying really hard. I love it!

Stopping by from SITS!

Life with Kaishon said...

He is so handsome :) I am glad you were in front of me at SITS so I could see this. I don't think I would have ever found it over there at I heart faces. There are like a million ba jillion entries! Wowza : )

Eva Gallant said...

The gym is definitely best taken in small doses! lol

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day. Hope you will come again soon.

The 3 Bishops said...

love your photo - great job & good luck

Marla said...

Adorable. He looks so serious.

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/

Once a Little Girl said...

Great photo. I love it when children get all serious and reverant.