Monday, March 8, 2010

You Have GOT To Watch This Movie

Have you ever done something, and you can't figure out if it's the best thing you've ever done, or the worst?

You have? Oh, thank God I'm not the only one.

I just got finished watching "Dear Zachary". I stumbled upon it while browsing Netflix Video-On-Demand for something to watch.

I have never cried in a movie so much in my whole life. And, as much as I cried, I can't wait to tell Texan Papa to watch it too. I think this is a movie that just about every person can relate to. I don't want to tell you all the details because 1) I will not do it justice, and 2) I will probably spoil it.

It's kinda like 48Hours Mystery meets The Big Chill. That's the only way I can describe it.

Now, go. Click away from here and watch it (if you have Netflix. And if you don't, get it). Or go rent it. Just make sure you have a box of tissues ready.

5 comments:

Anna See said...

Thanks, I think. I'll check it out.

Anna See said...

Thanks, I think. I'll check it out.

Bear and Bones Mama said...

ok, i just put it in my netflix queue. i started to cry from the title, but i'm also wicked hormonal right now. am i going to sob and feel hungover the next day? if yes, then i'm at least going to drink wine while watching to make the hangover worth it.
thanks for the recommendation!

Laura said...

Hi-
I am going to take your advice. In fact I am going to re-up on my Netflix subscription.

I am so glad I found your blog. I am also a Texas blogger (White Spray Paint).

I am now a follower!

Laura

Jo Shabo said...

Found you on TExas bloggers! :) we are in the DFW area too! Love meeting Texas bloggers!
Your blog is really cute- have a great weekend! :)

http://somewhatorganizedslightlycrafty.blogspot.com