Monday, May 24, 2010

I'll Take Neurotic for $400, Alex

Answer: This woman constantly flip-flops between promising to be a better mom and ignoring her kids to look at pictures on Flickr. This woman also expects her kids to quit yelling at each other but often goes to bed with a sore throat from "talking" to them.

Question: Who Is Texan Mama?

Note to self: Try to model the behavior I want from others. Remember my priorities. And keep the computer logged off during the day, for heaven's sake.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

And quit being so hard on yourself.

And say hello to summer. Last week of school. ;)

Scary Mommy said...

Sounds mighty familiar to me!!

Gigi said...

Sounds extremely familiar to me. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Your normal. This is the way it is - it's real life.

Sturgmom said...

I never learn that no matter how badly I want to get something "done" on the computer, my children's behavior will never be quiet/polite/calm enough to let me do it. I would save myself a TON of headaches if I could get this simple factoid in my brain. It's not sinking in, though.

Maggie S said...

Shh.