Friday, June 4, 2010

Look at ME! I'm so Pretty!!!

SO....

How do you likey my new layout? It is all thanks to the awesome Rachel over at Blog Candy Designs. I would be lying if I told you it was worth the money I spent because DUDE it was worth WAY MORE. She does an excellent job and pays close attention to detail. And, seriously, so affordable!

I'm so happy! I don't know what's my favorite part... I really really love my new social media buttons over there on the left. There's my subscribe button, my twitter button, my email button, and of course that one that looks like two beady little eyes? That's my flickr button.

I also like that my page is loading faster than it did before. I'm sure y'all like that too.

Welcome to the new space I'm calling home. Well, I guess it's the same old space but I have done the Extreme Home Makeover on my blog, NO TY PENNINGTON REQUIRED!! (Thank God, I don't have enough hair gel in my house for that.)

Pull up a chair, put up your boots, and stay awhile!

Texan Mama

8 comments:

FishHawk said...

Oh yeah, this looks great!

Maggie S said...

Yep. It's really nice. Grabbing a button.

Jennifer said...

I love it and those icons look great.

Gigi said...

It's be-you-ti-ful!! Love it. Didn't realize you were on Twitter - am now stalking, er I mean, following you there as well.

Jen said...

I LOVE it!!! It is a really nice design.

Swizz said...

I likey! One day I, too, will be able to afford a blog make-over. (Sigh.) One day...

:o)

Anna See said...

Very cool, Texan Mama!

McMommy said...

Your new blog layout just got me excited for my trip to Texas this week!!!! Looks great!