Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekly Winners, June 20-26

I've had a hectic week, so I haven't been behind the camera as much as I'd like. We had our garage sale yesterday. THOSE are a huge waste of time, in my opinion. We had it from 7-11 and we made $400, but we sold some bigger items (TV, DVD player, baby gear) and also there's SO many hours of prep time. I wonder, after counting the hours we put into sorting, tagging, advertising, etc. what we made per hour?

So, back to the normality of daily life.

6-20-10 Father's Day!
Last Sunday, after lunch out for Father's Day.


6-22-10 bug
These bugs are everywhere in our yard. I don't know what they are... but I have a feeling they are not harmless.


6-22-10 Summer Wardrobe
Summer Wardrobe


acorn 1 6-26-10
Little Acorn


6-24-10 Blur
Blur
Taken at the DFW airport


See all my photos over at my Flickr Photo Stream.

Texan Mama

13 comments:

Jen said...

Love the kids with their Daddy but where's Violet? Sleeping maybe?

Marissa said...

You have beautiful children...all of those pretty, blue eyes :)

Emily said...

Does your camera have an amazing zoom or were you actually brave enough to get close to that scary guy!?

Amy O'Connor said...

I wish we would have made $400 at our garage sale! It is way too much work, though no matter what amount you make. I've seen those bugs in these parts before, but I don't know what they are either. I always steer clear of them!

Gigi said...

Beautiful pictures!! I've had one garage sale - made next to nothing - and swore "never again!"

photomommy said...

Love that first shot! Cute!

Tara R. said...

I really like the perspective of the clothesline shot. Very nice.

Ms. Anthropy said...

That looks like some kind of stink bug! Great shots!

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

Gorgeous kids! :) And I love the clothesline photo. Summer clothes are the best, aren't they?

Jennifer said...

I think I've decided to just send everything to Goodwill from now on. Garage sales are too much trouble.

MojoMama said...

What a lovely family! And you're much braver than I am to get a picture like that of the bug. All bugs/insects/etc freak me out.

Terrie said...

i love the blur at the airport. and what a great family picture!

niseag03 said...

I am so jealous... wish I had a clothesline! Great shots!!! That bug looks familiar, but darn if I can remember what they're called!