Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekly Winners, July 4-10

One week through the eyes of Texan Mama

A new backyard swing. Pure bliss.
7-4-10 Swinging Bliss


The sun briefly hides behind a cloud just before sunset.
7-5-10 summer sky

All the fixins for an Ice Cream Social
7-7-10 Ice Cream Social

We came upon this shopping cart full of bowling balls at a Goodwill Store.
I just don't know what to think of that.
7-8-10 Bowling Balls

In case you missed Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A, here's what it looked like.
We all "grazed" on our free meals. Pun intended.
7-9-10 The Herd

Visit Lotus over at Sarcastic Mom to see all the other Weekly Winners.

Texan Mama

12 comments:

Gigi said...

As always - great pix - especially love the sunset!

Sarah said...

LOL! The bowling balls! I wouldn't know what to make of that either!

The sunset shot is GORGEOUS!!

Rachel said...

Love the sunset, it's so beautiful.

The "grazing" is perfect -)

Terrie said...

love the first one of the swing! i can imagine lots of happy hours on that.

Donna said...

Great looking bunch of "cows"! I totally forgot about that. Summer Swing is fun shot!

merrymishaps said...

That sunset photo is gorgeous!

niseag03 said...

The sunset is gorgeous -- great colors! -- and the swing is so much fun. Ice Cream social... can I come to the next one? YUM

Jen said...

Great photos, momma. :)

Ms. Anthropy said...

Free Chick-Fil-A!!! I'd be all over that!

Anna See said...

Great picks! Missed Chick Fil A day, but I did get my free slurpee at 7-11 today!

Rebecca said...

Loooove the sun shot! The ice cream sundae fixings made me hungry and it's only 7:30 AM!!!

Julie from Momspective said...

Oh, so it looks like we live the same life! Every picture looked the same only I replaced it with my kids faces an thought "Yep. Looks about right!"