Sunday, July 4, 2010

Weekly Winners, June 27- July 3

If all of these shots don't just tie up summer with a big red bow, then I don't know what else would. Maybe a shot of doing a cannonball into the pool, but that's about it.

Meet Sonic: Our newest pet.
6-27-10 Sonic

The best playground in our area. And trust me, we've tried them all. More times than I ever wanted to.
6-28-10 On The Playground

Why do all the reptiles/amphibians find their way into OUR backyard? Next, I'm assuming we'll have a garden snake. No thank you. (We let these guys go after a couple of days.)
7-1-10 Two Boys and their frogs

Some days she says, "No Picture Mama!" but other days she jumps in the shot and says, "CHEEEEEESSSSEEEE" I don't want her to age even a single day. Does anyone know how to make a little girl stay 2 forever?
7-3-10 Sally & the bikes

mmmmmm..... with a little melted butter and some salt..... mmmmmmm......
7-3-10 Corn On The Cob

The Best fireworks we've ever seen. That wouldn't be hard to achieve, considering that every other year we're stuck behind a tree or a water tower or huge SUV. But this year the fireworks were awesome.
7-3-10 fireworks2

Check out all my photos over at my Flickr Photostream.

And, go see the other Weekly Winners over at Sarcastic Mom.

Texan Mama

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Corn! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOVE sweet corn!

that fireworks shot is amazing!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her. She is so freakin' cute.

Gigi said...

Love the pix - except for the ones with the frogs - you had to go there didn't you? *shudder*

How is that y'all have already had fireworks? I know it's not dark there yet!

Gigi said...

Ugghh! How come I always think of something else to say after I hit publish?

If you can figure out how to keep her two you will be rich!!!

She is so stinkin' cute! Love that grin.

Donna said...

Love that Sonic! Nice to see your Texas Theme. I am from San Antonio and I lived outside Dallas in Garland for a year. I have been in Atlanta for 15 years now. How I do miss Texas!

Cecily R said...

The shot of your daughter is just SQUOOSHY.

texasholly said...

love the firework shot. i haven't ever gotten anything that even resembles a firework...yet. Maybe next year.

niseag03 said...

CHEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!

She is TOO CUTE!!! Precious! I don't blame you wanting to keep her at age 2 forever!

Melissa said...

Great firework pic. Puts mine to shame! That's what I get for using a cell phone.

It's great that you have amphibians in your backyard. I live in Phoenix. I've had a bee swarm, ants, and TWO roof rats!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

That fireworks shot is amazing!

So that's where all the frogs went! We can't find any in our yard! :-)

Jennifer said...

great pictures! The corn looks yummy!