Friday, August 6, 2010

Please Stand By...

Hi All!
I just got back from San Antonio and I have a big honkin' list of emails to go through. So, I am going to beg off from the blogging today.

I have a mountain of wet laundry to do (swimsuits, etc.) plus a van to clean up that stinks like banana peels, cheese, and the breath of 7 humans trapped in a small enclosure for 6 1/2 hours. Yes, a trip that should take 4 1/2 hours took us 6 1/2 because of traffic, potty stops (including one where Sally sat on her potty in a random field next to a semi-truck), and eating.

One comment before I log off: I will NEVER NEVER NE-VAH do that stupid timeshare thing again. TOTALLY not worth the stupid $40 gift gard they gave us.

Texan Mama

5 comments:

Bridgett said...

Hadn't you done it before, though? What was different this time?

Jennifer said...

The traffic must have been really bad. Construction?

Heligirl said...

Do you mean sit through a timeshare presentation? We had a good 3 hours wasted on a vacation once with one of those. If timeshares were so great, would they need to buy you to sit and listen to a pressure sale, then practically keep you captive until you sign?

Thanks for the blog critique. I've responded in the BlogFrog discussion with my comments on yours. LOVE IT!

Gigi said...

Glad you are home. Hope you had a good time despite the timeshare presentation pressure, etc.

Anna See said...

Welcome home! I've been dying to hear how the timeshare thing went. You know T and I shouldn't ever try it. I'd buy the darn thing. Ugh.