Saturday, August 28, 2010

Weekly Winners! August 22-28


Go check out the other Weekly Winners over at Sarcastic Mom!

5th grader
5th Grader


On The Swing Again
On The Swing Again


2nd and 4th graders
boy's first day


Investigating at River Legacy Park
Investigating


Researching
Researching

I have some other photos that don't suck over on my Flickr Photostream.

This was a busy week, but good for me. I'm so relieved that the kids all adjusted to school well and they all like their teachers. I've even decided to call a truce with my kids' school and all of their assinine really helpful rules! Yay me!

I took the kids out on Saturday and got nature all over them. I think they kinda liked it.

Only one more week, then they finally get a vacation day from school! Because, ya know, they deserve it, don't they? I mean, how long has it been since they've had a day off of school?

OH And I almost forgot... I have pictures of my finger.

They. Are. Gross. Don't say I didn't warn you. So, I'm going to put them in a separate post ("FINGER PICTURES") which I will backdate. You're Welcome.

Texan Mama

15 comments:

misssrobin said...

Beautiful shots. Still sorry about your finger. Where's that rewind life button?

niseag03 said...

Okay, I seriously adore Researching. That photo is TOO CUTE!!

Hope your fingers feels better soon! I cringed reading that! YIKES!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Great shots!

Gigi said...

I admit it - I peeked at the finger. Ewwww! Poor you! I hope it heals quickly. Love these pictures though.

Jennifer said...

I love that one of PP and the one of Sally on the swing.

Tara R. said...

All such bright, shining faces! Good to hear they are all looking forward to the new school year.

Malia said...

Ok, I just love the fifth grader photo because, I too, have a fifth grade girl this year and I can just imagine how you felt taking that photo! Same way I felt taking her first day of school pics and thinking she looked entirely too grown up for only being 10 years old! Where did our babies go?

Sarah said...

Okay, the one on the swing is my absolute favorite!! They are all great, of course. The start of the school year is a bustling time for us all.

Foursons said...

Great shots, I think my favorites are the 5th grader and on the swing. The angle of them really add to it. I'm heading over to see your finger. :)

Laura @ The Things I Said I'd Never Do said...

The swing one is totally amazing. I think I'll skip the finger picture. ;-)

Emily said...

Woohoo for school. Mine are in...finally! :) And a big OUCH for your finger. Kind of wish I hadn't looked at the pictures (but you did warn me!) :)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Swoon @ On The Swing Again
Love that!

Jenty said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that swing shot!

Rachael said...

I like the swing one because of the dirty face - my son CONSTANTLY has dirty face. It's inevitable.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wonderful shots! Love the dirty face!