Monday, September 20, 2010

I {heart} faces: Smirk


This week's subject at I {heart} Faces: Smirk

I have always loved this photo of my two boys. (you may have seen me post it before.) It defines their relationship perfectly - Linus looks up to his big brother in every way, literally and figuratively. Charlie Brown, on the other hand, forces himself to tolerate his roommate, his sibling, his tagalong. CB loves his privacy and doing his own thing, but when he needs a playmate, who's the first one he goes looking for?

Smirk - I heart faces

I think they really love each other, deep deep down. They'll never tell each other, though.

Texan Mama

19 comments:

A Little McD said...

Haha! This is great!

Adeena said...

Ha! :D That's a great capture!

Karen Schneider said...

This is wonderful - both of their expressions just make the shot.

Katie said...

VERY cute! What a great capture

Jennifer said...

I love these smirk pictures. But even better is the smile on Linus' face as he looks up at his big brother.

My Photographic Eye by Irela said...

Wow.....Great photo!!!! :)

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Love that pic! Captures so much.

Rudo Nyangulu said...

I so love this pic! Siblings are so cool!


http://theartofbeinghumane.blogspot.com/
http://ethos-photographic.blogspot.com/

fiddlehead said...

It isn't everyday that a photo can really describe a relationship! I love that....and love that smirk! Wonderful in everyway!

fiddlehead said...

It isn't everyday that a photo can really describe a relationship! I love that....and love that smirk! Wonderful in everyway!

terina said...

OMGosh! I love it! I think I have a similar one of my boys wearing the same uniforms! LOL the exasserbation in that smirk is priceless!

Alex and Emily said...

Cute! Love the interaction between them!

Tiaras said...

this one made me LOL!!

Foursons said...

I love this just as much the second time around! Hahaha- still so funny and such a great shot.

Maggie S said...

That is one of the sweetest things. You can see in the picture every word you said. Not even a thousand words, but it is all in there.

Gigi said...

I remember this one! I loved it the first time and I love it even more now!

Jesse said...

Ahhh, brotherly love, lol! Very cute!

Albert 'n Katie Butler said...

Oh this is perfect!! Love it!!!!

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Priceless !!!!