Sunday, October 31, 2010

Awesome Pictures for the week 10/24-10/30 - Weekly Winners

Weekly Winners, hosted by Lotus aka Sarcastic Mom.

I got this car as a loaner from GMC North Texas. It's a Buick Enclave and I love it. It's totally loaded and it seats 7 and if it weren't double our usual car payment amount, I'd really beg my husband to let us keep it.
Buick Enclave

Halloween event at the park.
IMG_6246

Sugar-induced Feeding Frenzy.
IMG_6263

Look what the girls got to do at the local church halloween festival! And, can you believe it only cost $1? I know, cheap, right?
On the Horses

She's finally walking. My little BAAAABBBEEEEEEEE!!!!
She's Walking!

YEA! HALLOWEEN!!
YEA! HALLOWEEN!

Went to a military surplus store for all kindsa fun stuff to buy.
Military Surplus store

I've been trying VERY hard lately to play with Sally, instead of just watching her play. Pretending is not my strong suit, but I do love building train tracks.
Thomas the Train 8

Girl Scout craft project: Rexlace lanyards.
Beads & Rexlace Lanyards


Stop by Sarcastic Mom to see all the other Weekly Winner Participants!
Texan Mama

25 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for Walking!

Boo for Halloween (my kids love it--I despise it)

Double yay for getting to drive that sweet ride.

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

You know what happens when your baby begins to walk don't you? It means another baby is being considered...yes...its true. :)
Great photos!

Amy said...

Great shots. I LOVE the second one - perfect!

Gigi said...

She's walking?!?! Already?? Didn't you have her just a month or two ago??

The next thing you'll tell me is that Christmas is right around the corner!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I love that tutu shot, too! So fun. :)

Tara R. said...

The tutu is awesome!

Swizz said...

Beautiful pics! You've inspired me to get the manual out for my camera and LEARN HOW TO USE IT!

Have a Happy Halloween! :O)

Sarah said...

Great shots!! :)

Sarah said...

Wow, she's walking!! Amazing!! Love the halloween pictures!! Wonderful!

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

"YEA! HALLOWEEN!" is my favorite. Such joy! :)

Denise said...

YEA HALLOWEEN is without a doubt my favorite. What a HAPPY photo! Makes me giggle!

Karen MEG said...

Those Halloween shots are precious - such excitement!!!

Sweet wheels, I agree!

Maggie S said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Maggie S said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Maggie S said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

Anna See said...

Love the pics!!!!

I have the chevy traverse, which is the same car as the enclave minus the sweet looking grille. LOVE IT!

Janet said...

I love the rainbow colored tutu!

anymommy said...

Absolutely awesome pictures. We use those beads in Saige's hair. I can't believe she's walking. Crazy. She's still a tiny baby, right? Oh wait, that was last year!

Terrie said...

yay halloween and hyper kids!

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

Cute pictures. Have a great week.

nicole said...

I just forgot what I was going to say! Lame!

Anyway, love the cute girls and the Halloween excitement. Pony rides for a dollar is a sweet deal--my kids would have loved that.

nicole said...

Oh, now I remember. I am also not very good at pretend play. I'm much better with babies and then older kids. Preschool is not my ideal target audience. ;)

Jennifer said...

Love that tutu!!! I bet she looked so cute.

Boo on Violet for walking. Doesn't she know she needs to wait just a teeny tiny bit longer then we can all be super excited about it.

Aunt Crazy said...

walking already? wasn't she just born last week???

Frogs in my formula said...

Great shots. Love all the vibrant colors (and cute kids).