Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm All About The Swag

I am SO SO SO excited to be heading to the SITS Bloggy Boot Camp in Austin next weekend.

I get to meet my wonderful online friends.
I get to blog without getting nasty sideways looks from my husband.
I get to hang with women who understand what a widget is.
And, best of all, I get to finish a complete thought, eat my own food instead of someone else's leftovers, use the toilet without interruption, sleep the whole night through, and never once will I have to say, GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE.

At least I hope not.

Plus I get to drive a new car. BOO-YAH. Thank you GMC North Texas.

I will be carrying a NEW CAMERA BAG. BOO-YAH. Thank you Martilena.

I am finding that being a blogger can really pay off. I meet awesome people, I get to try out awesome products, and when I purchase them, I get an awesome deal. What could be better than that?

What? You know someone who wants to give me a foot massage while I'm attending the conference? Just forward that name on to me...

Texan Mama

9 comments:

misssrobin said...

I hope you have a fabulous time.

Cute bag!

JadeLD said...

Have a fabulous time! So jealous though, make sure you come and tell us Flipper girls how it was. I'm going to make it there one day. Have a great weekend!
Jade @ No Longer 25

Gigi said...

Have a wonderful time - and yeah, I hope you aren't having to tell anyone to get their fingers out of their nose......

Jennifer said...

I promise to not pick my nose while we're there. :)

I'm jealous. I didn't get any sweet swag for going. But I'm still really, really excited too.

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

I too am excited beyond belief! You forgot: sleeping alone. Ahhhh!!!!

Swizz said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Maybe I'll learn enough that soon **I, too** can get swag.

Let's get a group together and do dinner before the cocktail party. I'm an eater...can't hold out for fancy appetizers! What ya think? :O)

Anna See said...

Have a blast! Sound like so much fun!

☼¨`*•.♥RocĂ­o♥.•*¨`☼ said...

I am sure your are going to have a Fabulous Time!!! Woo-hooo!

Tye said...

I'm also attending as well and definitely looking forward to meeting you and each and everyone else that's attending. This will be my first ever blog conference and I'm super excited about it and can't wait.