Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekly Winners, October 10-16

Hi People! Time again for my Weekly Winners. You can participate too! Just post your best shots from this past week and link up at Sarcastic Mom. It's that easy!!

And, as always, you can check out all of my photos on my Flickr Photostream.

I had my very first "clients" this week! Two families and one birthday party. I know I have a lot of room to grow but I also think some of the photos turned out pretty great.

10.11.2010-2

10.11.2010-1

10.12.2010-3

10.12.2010-6

IMG_5508

IMG_5587

IMG_5554

We also went to the Pumpkin Patch - like a million other families do this month!

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

And, we took a picnik to the park.

Grillin'

What does this photo tell you about his opinion of the picnik???
IMG_5185

Texan Mama

19 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, that butterfly picture is an awesome capture! Love the one of the kids playing a game in their costumes too.

Annette said...

I love your blog...too funny! These are gorgeous photos. Have a great weekend!

misssrobin said...

So many beautiful shots. I love the first one and the bumpy pumpkin.

Malia said...

Yay for clients! Congrats!

Foursons said...

You did a great job on the photo shoots! Congrats!

I think we're heading to the pumpkin patch today.

Kirby said...

Love every single one of them! ") Happy Sunday!

Kirby said...

Love every single one of them! ") Happy Sunday!

Gigi said...

Two clients in one week? Way to go!! Don't forget us little people when you make it big!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Great colors! Off to see the rest on Flickr.

Terrie said...

i love the first one. her tongue sticking out is great.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful collection of photos this week!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Great shots! I love the family with the little girl in the air between them. And that butterfly was a gift - gorgeous photo.

Sarah said...

The last shot is usually how my son looks at the end of the day. Great shots :)

Sarah said...

The butterfly is a gorgeous capture...wonderful!

Jennifer said...

Wow.. great job!

Jennifer said...

But his eyes match his shirt so there's that. :)

LOVE the butterfly pic. I hope your clients were happy.

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

You have such a beautiful family. I love the butterfly pictures.

anymommy said...

Perfect. The pictures are lovely and his anti-picnic expression is priceless.

piecesofmejen.com said...

lovely, the butterfly one is great and the pumpkin with bumps is unique!