Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Word(ful?) Wednesday

Wordful Wednesday! Hosted by ParentingByDummies! Aren't you EXCITED?!?!

This gorgeous couple welcomed me into their home to photograph their family. I was able to catch a quick shot of just the two of them together while their young children were playing. When I asked them if they wanted to "K-I-S-S" for a photo, they thought that was funny. I didn't know if they did that in front of their kids... They said, "That's pretty G-rated." I guess that's true! But the laugh gave them these beautiful expressions.

IMG_5860

I just gotta say, it doesn't suck being able to have a paying job that I love and that makes other people happy.


Texan Mama

10 comments:

mama hall said...

This makes me happy :) you captured true love giggles :)

Traci66 said...

Great shot. Please feel free to link up at my blog too.
http://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/10/wordy-or-not-so-wordy-wednesdaypumpkin.html

I am Harriet said...

That's very sweet!

Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/10/im-driving-myself-doggone-crazy/

Bridgett said...

That's a wonderful photo.

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet, and the photo is beautiful. I love it.

Crystal said...

That is such a great picture. It has been YEARS since hubby and I have had a pic of just the 2 of us...seriously, since our wedding!!! I always love to see your pictures-you do a great job!

Crystal

Gigi said...

You can see that those are natural smiles and not a "posed" smile. Good job!

And yeah, a job you love that pays you - that will never suck!

Elaine A. said...

What a great moment. And the fact that you captured it makes you extra talented. :)

misssrobin said...

Cute shot.

I'm glad you've found something that feeds your soul. It's so important, especially for moms.

Jennifer said...

great moment and capture!