Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Leaf Lovin' - Wordful Wednesday



It's Wordful Wednesday People!!! Hosted by ParentingBYDummies!

Here's some of Sally, from yesterday. I raked leaves - anything to avoid playing with the damn Littlest Pet Shop pets!!!

IMG_7178

IMG_7160

IMG_7172

And, finally, here's one from a photo shoot I did yesterday. This was my first time shooting a babeeeeee. SO cute! I think I did.... ookaaayyyy.... and I hope to get loads better. But, I mean, really! Who couldn't fall in love with this gorgeous baby?

FALL in love

IMG_7099

Now, go over to ParentingByDummies and go check out the other Wordful Wednesday entries. Go! NOW!!

Texan Mama

14 comments:

Gigi said...

Love these pictures! And yup, that's one gorgeous baby! Sally looks like she is having far more fun in the leaves than she would with the Littlest Pet Shop things anyway!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow! Just ok? Those are fantabulous!!!!!! So cute.

And I love the one of Sally throwing the leaves up in the air.

Jen said...

Ok really, you have some serious talent with a camera.

Elaine A. said...

Sally looks just like YOU! :)

And that baby is precious and your photos are fabulous!!

myfallingleaves said...

Pictures are too cute :) Love the second one of her throwing leaves...looks like fun!

Emily said...

I think you did fabulous with that baby!!! Beautiful shots. And Sally is such a cutie.

WhisperingWriter said...

I love these photos. Adorable!

Dysfunctional Mom said...

OMG, so much cuteness! I love it.

misssrobin said...

Beautiful shots. You should be proud.

mama hall said...

awesome! i love the one of sally laying in the leaves. she is such a doll i would be taking pics of her 24/2 too ;)
and that baby!? ah.dor.a.ble. you did awesome! so talented!

Jamie said...

Your photos are gorgeous! You have a real talent. The leaves are WAY more fun than littlest pet shop *shudder*!

Terra H. said...

Wow, those photos are absolutely beautiful. You are a natural with the camera.

Moomser said...

Now I wish I lived near you, so I could get you to take pictures of my kiddos. sigh.

Frogs in my formula said...

That last photo is stunning. Out of curiosity, is than an outfit and if so, what's the material? Chunky yarn?

You got talent, mama.