Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Winners: 10/31 - 11/6

It's Sunday! WHEE!!! I love Sundays because I get to show y'all what I've been photographing this week with the Weekly Winners, hosted by Lotus, aka Sarcastic Mom.

Science Project
(yeah, it's not going so well...)
Science Project

Happy Birthday Linus!
Linus - birthday

True Birthday Joy - ripping open the gifts!
Birthday Joy

Yummy Birthday Cake
IMG_6737

Halloween: Snake, Moses, Clown, Fairy Princess, Cowgirl
Halloween 2010

Why, yes, that IS a George Bush Pumpkin.
George Bush Pumpkin

Before
chocolate chip cookie bars before

After
chocolate chip cookie bars - after


Play-Doh Cake
IMG_6762

Texan Mama

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I want some of that cake!!! Please? It looks soooooo Yum.

The play-doh cake..of course ;)

Foursons said...

Did y'all carve that pumpkin? What a great job!

I love the costume pictures. For some reason they always seem so nostalgic to me.

Michelle Saunderson said...

The cookie dough looks divine.

Gigi said...

Is there nothing you can't do? You take beautiful pictures and apparently you can carve a pumpkin like nobody's business!

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

Send some of that cake my way. Oh my goodness YUM great photo's thanks for sharing.

Swizz said...

I need to just take photography lessons from you. Sit at your feet and learn. :oP

All of those pictures are ADORABLE!

Melinda said...

Oh, that GW Bush pumpkin was great! I had to link to this post on my own blog!

Malia said...

The before and after cookie dough shots were quite yummy! And I love your crew dressed up for Halloween.

Jennifer said...

That cake looks great... the pumpkin not so much. :)

Denise said...

Another birthday picture! YAY! Lots of birthdays in Weekly Winners participants this week! Love that hat.

Bush Pumpkin = rocks.

Also, chocolate chips FTW!

Crystal said...

that chocolate chip cookie cake has me hungry!

anymommy said...

That picture of him in the birthday hat is incredible. Why didn't you take picture of Nate when I visited??