Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekly Winners, November 6-13

Hi! Welcome to another edition of Weekly Winners, hosted by Sarcastic Mom, aka Lotus.


This week was crazy - my husband took the baby with him to visit his grandma out of town. So, I was on my own with 4 of the Peanuts all week. Then when he got home on Friday, he left 2 hours later to go to Cub Scout Camp with Charlie Brown. I'm glad life is finally back to normal!

Over on Life with Kaishon I read an interview with photographer Keli Hoskins. I was struck by one of the comments she made:
"...many people (women, especially) struggle with undervaluing their work."
That is so true, and I wrote about it in my post yesterday, "What's my value?" It's about how I'm struggling with figuring out how to put a number on work that I love doing, and if pure satisfaction is really enough.

Okay, so, on to this week's photos!

Meeting Jeff Kinney, author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book series
Wimpy Kid author, Jeff Kinney

Sidewalk Chalkin'
Young Man Chalkin'

Playing Littlest Pet Shop with Sally
IMG_6864

Making a promise to live healthy - I attended an event last Sunday in cooperation with Nintendo and the American Heart Association. Read about it this week on my blog.A Promise to Myself for a Healthy Heart

Heart-Healthy Choices

Cycling on the Wii
IMG_6867

Texan Mama

11 comments:

Malia said...

Just love the sidewalk chalk picture! Kids always make the best pictures with sidewalk chalk.

Sarah said...

Love the littlest pet shop pic!! My girls are definitely building up their stash...and getting several more for Christmas. they lay scattered around my floor like legos!!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I was co-host at the Atlanta Nintendo/AHA event, and I can't wait to get my letter.

Terrie said...

i really like the chalk shot! and the simple capture of the shoes...very cool way to show every day life.

Tara R. said...

The Wii shot is great, I love the expressions on your kids' faces. They look like they're working hard.

Denise said...

LOVE the littlest pet shop shot!!

Jennifer said...

And I thought Baby Girl had a lot of Littlest Pet Shops.

myfallingleaves said...

I dont think Ive seen so many littlest pet shop in one place before :) Love the collection of pictures!

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

I love the sidewalk chalk. Cute photo's thanks for sharing.

Frogs in my formula said...

Love that last shot. You really captured the moment.

Becca said...

You take excellent pictures! So glad to have found your blog!

~Becca