Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Winners - 11/28-12/11

Time again for weekly winners - hosted by the very lovely Lotus a.k.a. Sarcastic Mom.


Last weekend I was too swamped to post my weekly winners, so today I'm doing two weeks' worth. I have no idea if this is against the rules, but that's how I roll, yo.

Grandmother/Granddaughter grandmother/granddaughter

Making Dinner
making dinner

Caught!
caught

Happy Feet
happy feet

Christmas Twinkle
Christmas lights 1

Striped Sky
stripes in the sky

Bowling
Bowling 2

Escaping Adulthood
escaping adulthood
And, as always, I'd really love it if you wanted to go check out my Flickr Photostream. Feel free to leave a comment there too!



Texan Mama

12 comments:

Gigi said...

Gorgeous! Love that bowling picture - she is determined!

Jen said...

Oh my that bowling photo of Sally is priceless. LOVE her shoes. LOL! :)

Denise said...

I honestly think this is my favorite set to date of yours. I can't pick a favorite. I love them all!!

Jennifer said...

Love the bowling photo.

Sarah said...

Both Caught and Happy Feet make me smile so much!! Adorable!

I also love the holiday lights you captured...the bokeh coupled with the detail is just stunning...my absolute favorite bokeh shot I've seen to date.

tara said...

LOL at the bowling shot! What a great capture. I loved the first shot too.

Karen of 3G2S said...

The first photo is my absolute favorite, but I also love Happy Feet and Striped Sky! :)

Sarah said...

All the shots are gorgeous. I LOVE the first hands shot!

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

Great shots. I love the Grandmother/Grand Daughter holding hands. Thanks for sharing.

Crystal said...

OMGoodness you take amazing photos. I absolutely love the picture of the hands. I wish I had a picture like that...or grandpa with each of his grandsons. Man, I wish you were closer to me...I would LOVE for you to take some pics of my family!! You truly, truly have a gift. They are beautiful!

misssrobin said...

Fabulous photos, as always.

The hands just melted my heart. Beautiful.

Terrie said...

really great shots! my favorite is definitely of the two hands