Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Winners - 12/12-12/18

Weekly Winners, hosted by Sarcastic Mom aka Lotus

Snuggling Sisters
Snuggling Sisters

First Light of the Morning
First Light

(one from last week that I forgot to include)
Hello, Sunshine!
Hey Sunshine

Rush Hour
Rush Hour

Her Reflection
Reflection

My Village
(read the post that goes along with this photo. You won't be sorry you did, trust me.)
My Village 1

Please stop by my Flickr Photostream and check out my other photos too!

Texan Mama

8 comments:

Jenty said...

Oh wow, that second shot is just the shizz!

Gigi said...

Totally love that first shot - her gaze is so intent and direct! The third shot is adorable - seeing just a peek of her tummy.

Tara R. said...

Love the attitude in 'Hello, Sunshine,' the sun flare is a perfect effect.

Jen said...

your bokeh is lovely!

Rachel said...

love. love. love. love

the first light of morning AND sunshine! So sweet.

Terrie said...

i love the two light ones, the lovelyness of the bokeh and hello sunshine!

Jennifer said...

I love the one of her outside with the sun and the one of her looking in the mirror. She's so cute. And I'm pretty sure she knows it.

Rachael said...

I love the first one, so cute. And the second is wonderful.