Monday, January 31, 2011

i{heart}faces: best face photo, January 2011

I would be SO THANKFUL if you were to pop over to i{heart}faces and vote for my picture in this weeks People's Choice photo contest. I'm #491. Here's the link! http://bit.ly/f0Xejz







I adore this image of my friend and her gorgeous new daughter. They look at each other, discovering a new amazing love. It's an emotion that cannot be described or forced, only experienced in its own time.

Gazing into each other's eyes

Texan Mama

15 comments:

leslie@gleaninggrace said...

I heart this one too! It is an amazing picture, Gretchen! It really says a lot without any words.
Keep snapping 'em!

Smileyisles said...

Love these baby shots. what a great capture.

OHmommy said...

Beautiful!

Jill said...

So sweet!

DWL said...

This is beautiful! I especially love how the you can see the love in the little one's face for her mama. What a precious moment you were able to capture for them.

Kate said...

Very beautiful!!

That Janie Girl said...

I love love love this.

modchik said...

beautiful job Gretchen!

Life with Kaishon said...

I voted for you Gretchen : ) Very beautiful moment you captured.

Gigi said...

That has to be the most awesome picture ever! It's beyond beautiful! I'm off to vote.

Jennifer said...

I love it because you can see the love telegraphing between them.

This Little Bird said...

Beautiful photo. Great capture

Frogs in my formula said...

Awesome, awesome photo.

misssrobin said...

Beautiful and so tender.

Wendy said...

This is so lovely. If you don't win it's only because you're so damned far down the page and the images are so small.