Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly Winners, Jan 9-15

Hi to my faithful readers. And a gigantic HELLLOOOO to all the De-Lurkers who showed themselves on Friday. Thanks for doing that, by the way.

Another week has passed. More pictures into my 365 project (I have a blog for that, by the way. In case you can't wait until Sunday to see them. har har.)

Thanks to the wonderful Lotus for hosting Weekly Winners every week. If you don't know what Weekly Winners is, just go here and she'll explain it. But it involves winning nothing, because I have yet to win a booby prize or any other of any sort. But my pictures are winners to ME and 2011 is the year I focus more on pleasing myself, instead of others. I encourage you to click over there and find some other folks with some awesome weekly winners as well. Or, join the fun and post your own weekly winners and link up!
So, here's what I got.

Bible Study
Bible2


Whoopie Pies
Whoopie Pies


My Doc Martens - they are 13 years old. Older than my marriage.
Doc Martens 3

Galoshes
galoshes

Young Artist
young artist

Baby with Apple
baby with apple 2

Foliage
Foliage

Texas Snow - yeah, this lasted about an hour. It wasn't even on the ground.
Texas "snow"

Head over to my Flickr Photostream to see my other photos. Or you can check out my 365 project, which has other photos from this week as well.

Texan Mama

15 comments:

Angel said...

what wonderful pictures!

Gigi said...

The concentration on the artist's face is priceless!!

I had to look at the snow for a minute or two - and I kept wondering why it was raspberry-colored. Then it dawned on me - because it's sitting on something red! And no, I've not been drinking - apparently, I'm just a ditz. (I can't even believe I'm admitting this out loud....)

Jen said...

I have been dying to make whoopie pies, yum!!

Denise said...

13 year old shoes? THAT is incredible.

GREAT shots!! All of them. I need to follow your 365 closer. Loving it.

Tara R. said...

The Whoopie pies look delicious!

At least you got snow. We are the sole hold out on the winter fun.

Michelle Saunderson said...

Baby with Apple is adorable. This looks like a catalog photo for JCrew or something. And now I want some whoopie pies.

Frogs in my formula said...

As always, beautiful photos.

Sarah said...

Hey, snow is snow!! It's still awesome. At least to weirdos like me...

Anyway...

I LOVE the galoshes and the young artist. Beautiful captures...

Heather said...

the galoshes shot is SO CUTE! and the whoopie pies are making my mouth drool!!!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

You've won my admiration. :)

Your foliage shot is a lot like my cot wet one! I like it. And I want your whoopie pies, woman. NOM.

misssrobin said...

Love the bible shot.

But, oh, the galoshes. That pictures just makes me so happy. Love the colors. Love the child playing in the rain. Love the awesome galoshes. All together beautiful.

misssrobin said...

Love the bible shot.

But, oh, the galoshes. That pictures just makes me so happy. Love the colors. Love the child playing in the rain. Love the awesome galoshes. All together beautiful.

Terrie said...

baby with apple just melts my heart!

Jennifer said...

Wow. These are so, so good. I love the galoshes photo.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I LOVE this set!

Superb, G!