Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Winners March 13-19

I'm hooking up with Lotus for Weekly Winners. For other photos, check out my 365 project blog and definitely visit Lotus' place for other Weekly Winners!



I have this spring and absolutely NO idea what it goes to. Looks just like the spring from our crib, but that's not it.
Spring

Jump!
Jump!

Candy Snatcher (see those little fingers in the background?)
Candy Snatcher

Tween Beauty
Tween Beauty

Deliciousness
IMG_4509

Car Wash
CarWash3

Blowing Dandelions
IMG_4485


Texan Mama

12 comments:

Tara R. said...

Blowing dandelions is so sweet. I hope she was blowing the seeds into the neighbor's yard though.

Amy said...

Lovely!

Foursons said...

Girl, you are doing so well. I know you just learned a new trick recently and it has made a world of difference in your shots.

Jen said...

I LOVE that last picture. Everything about it says childhood from the dirty fingers to the blowing of the dandelions.

Gorgeous.

Sharde said...

i just found your blog today- i love it- im a texas girl too!


come and visit me at thestyleprojects.blogspot.com :)

Gigi said...

As usual...your pictures make me happy. I love the jumping picture - she is so freakin' cute! And the dandelion one....and the tween....and the...oh heck, I love them all!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

The spring is so cool. I love it's shadow!

Great set, hon. Very happy and makes me smile big!

Jennifer said...

I like Sally's bare toes in that jump photo. I love little kid feet.

Denise said...

That spring... what a COOL shot. It makes it look HUGE!!

And yes, a definite tween beauty. LOOK OUT BOYS!

Great set!!

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

love your set! the spring is awesome (and who would've thought a spring could be so cool?!) :)

Missy @ My Life Ain't Always Beautiful said...

I love the dandilion picture how cute. MMMM Chips n Salsa

Jennifer said...

There's the photo we were talking about last week ( the chocolate with the little fingers in the background)! I love it! The dandelion is my favorite, though.