Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yup, it's time again for...

Weekly Winners! Hosted by Lotus! She's the Sarcastic Mom! And I! like! exclamation! points!!!!

Are you following my 365 project? What? You're not one of the 5 people who tolerate daily postings of my kids and my backyard??? Well, you should be. Sometimes my pictures even don't suck. Click here to see my 365 project blog.

And, while you're at it, feel free to visit me on Flickr. That's where most of my photos go.

So, here's a few from the last week:

North Texas Irish Festival
IMG_4168

On a bouncy-carnival-thing-that-I'm-glad-didn't-paralyze-her
IMG_4229

Daffodil
daffodil

Mr. Frog
froggy silhouette

Under the swing
underneath - the swing

Love These Eyes
John

Rainy Day
Rainy Day

Cookies
IMG_4289

Lying underneath a tree
underneath - a tree


Check out all the awesomeness over at Lotus' Place. Happy Weekend everybody!
Texan Mama

14 comments:

Denise said...

These are all awesome!!! I truly think these are some of my favorites I've seen you do.

That green lipstick is a trip. LOL!

Under the swing is an awesome angle choice. And the rain is beautiful. But... I love them all!

thatgirlblogs said...

I'm worried about you in the "under the swing" picture. You're the ultimate Mamarazzi, and I can relate, believe me. Don't get kicked by a swinging kid... LOL

Donna said...

Is Mr. Frog real? Wow. I use to see big frogs like that in Texas but not so much in Georgia. It really is true what they say. Everything is bigger in Texas!

Tara R. said...

The frog silhouette is awesome, a great capture. And, I agree, the perspective with 'under the swing' is very cool.

Jennifer said...

I could eat that whole plate of cookies.

And the frog is really cool.

Rachel said...

The frog is amazing.

Under the swing is adorable.

eyes are GORGEOUS!

Sarah said...

I love the texture of the rainy day shot and the perspective of under the swing!

misssrobin said...

So many fabulous shots. But now I'm hungry; those cookies look so good!

Terrie said...

a wonderful set! i love that jumping frog!

Ladynred said...

The frog is very interesting shot. Love the last shot...nice bokeh!
http://my-photography-space.com/

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

The frog is my fave of the week! Love, love, love that shot!

Rodney said...

Nice shots captured. The cookies make me hungry!!! :D

Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people (she is also hoping to do giveaways). I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is

http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/

Thank You,
Rodney(Annette's husband)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Gorgeous shots! I love those eyes, too! And that rainy day. :) Just lovely.

leslie@gleaninggrace said...

I am lovin' that froggy pic ~ so cool!
Leslie