Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekly Winners, April 3-9

Linking up today with Lotus of Sarcastic Mom.


Come check out all the other awesome pics by visiting her & link up some of your own!!

You can also check out my other photos over on my Flickr Photostream and also at my Project 365 blog!

All photos taken with my Canon Rebel XS, various lenses (28-105mm, f/3.5-4.5; 50mm, f/1.8; 75-300mm, f/4.0-5.6; and 18-55mm, f/3.5-5.6).

Volleyballer
IMG_5259

Got a Lizard Got a Lizard Got a Lizard Just Now
Just now I Got a Lizard Got a Lizard Just Now.
Got A Lizard

Little Feet
IMG_5414

Lane Ropes
IMG_5546

Starting Blocks
IMG_5545

Bluebonnet & Mr. Bee
IMG_5477

Bluebonnet & Mrs. Butterfly
B is for Bluebonnet and Butterfly

Thistles
IMG_5584

IMG_5582

Peach Roses
peach roses

Go check out the other photos at Sarcastic Mom.

Texan Mama

12 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e) said...

This is what a geek I am for a good photo. I kept thinking, "That's my favorite, no THAT one is, no..."

Love the florals, love the lizard. The kids? Precious!

Thank you for sharing.

Prairie Mother said...

Those are some lovely photos!

Amy said...

Those photos are AMAZING!!! I have never seen a peach rose before!

Terrie said...

i love this whole set! i can't decide on a favorite...volleyballer, or the swimming lanes, or those tiny feet :)

Jennifer said...

I don't know how you got that bee photo, but it is super fantastic.

Gigi said...

Tiny feet!! Love them!

misssrobin said...

Beautiful shots. You have such a great eye. I especially love the bee and butterfly photos.

Karen said...

Oh wow! Those are awesome. I especially love seeing the flutter of the bee's wings.

April said...

Absolutely breathtaking photos!

Tara R. said...

That's a serious game face on your volleyballer. Love the perspective on this shot.

Denise said...

BLUEBONNETS!!!! My goal is to get my bluebonnet shots this week. Fingers crossed.

LOVE the Volleyball angle, too.

Rachael said...

I LOVE the thistle shots, especially the second one. Beautiful!