Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Wish for Mother's Day

Mother's Day isn't too hard, right?

Is it so weird that on this one day of the year that Hallmark celebrates mothers, I'd actually like to be left alone by my brood?

Shh. Don't tell them that I'd rather have Mother's Day be renamed "Mommy's Time Out day".

But my wish for THIS YEAR is that you ALL send me a photo of you & your kids for a very special Mother's Day project, which I have lined up for tomorrow (Sunday). But I can only make it happen with YOUR HELP.

Send me your photo to tx(dot)mama(dot)4(at)gmail(dot)com. I would be SO happy! Plus you will get a link back to your blog or webpage.

DO IT! NOW!!!! kthanks.

Texan Mama

4 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

My friend Brenda, one of the funniest people I know, said her BEST Mother's Day was when her husband took her kids to a Cubs game and they were GONE ALL DAY.

So, you're not alone in your wish!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

And by the by, I've already sent mine so feel free to make tomorrow's post all about ME! (giggle)

Gigi said...

Nah - you have to make tomorrow's post all about me & Ellen, cuz I sent you mine. And yeah - how can I get them to clear out and leave me alone for tomorrow????

Have a great Mother's Day, my friend. xo

Tara R. said...

I ask for the same thing on Mom's Day - some time off. My peeps are usually good about giving me some downtime.

Hope you have a great Mother's Day.