Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly Winners! 6/19-6/25

Weekly Winners, hosted by Lotus (aka Sarcastic Mom).

Also, check out my other photos at my Flickr Photostream and if you want to see my daily photo, subscribe to my 365 project blog!

Thanks for looking!!

john w-blue texture

6-20-11-9602

6-20-11-9651

6-20-11-

6-21-11-9761

6-22-11-9828

6-24-11-9859

6-24-11-9801

6-24-11-9799

6-25-11-9928

Have a great weekend! And don't forget to head over to Sarcastic Mom to see other awesome Weekly Winners! Or post your own - Anyone can play!!

Texan Mama

12 comments:

Wendy said...

When did Peppermint Patty grow up so fast? Her face looks so much older all of a sudden. She is beautiful, Mama!

Oh, I had other comments, but I forget them now. I thought, "wait, who is that kid?" and got all distracted. Love your photos, as always.

Tara R. said...

I love your portraits. You captured something extra special in them that make them more than just a photo of someone's face. Wonderful.

Gigi said...

Your photos always make me smile; always. I LOVE the one of the bubble! It's perfect.

Jennifer said...

That bubble photo is totally cool, but I love the photo of PP. She's so pretty.

thatgirlblogs said...

love 'em all, but I'm partial to bubble photos. cooool...

Denise said...

Those portraits are beautiful! You have a real talent for those... they say so much.

Terrie said...

i love the last two! i always have such a hard time getting decent shots of orchids, you did a great job!

Donna@My Sweet Things said...

The lighting in your portraits is so lovely. I am really working on that but still struggle a bit. I have more cats than people in my house and I really need more practice!

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

such gorgeous light on the bike and cattails images!

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the reflecting in the bubble. And the lighting in the cattails is stunning!!!

Sarah said...

I so love the bubbles! How gorgeous!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

How old is your daughter in the cammo shirt? That is one of your kiddos, right? Anyway, maybe we should arrange a marriage!