Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Winners, June 5-11

My favorites from this week. Shared via Weekly Winners, hosted by Lotus. (Now click over there and see other awesome photos. No, wait, don't click yet. Click after you've looked at my photos. Okay, I'll put the link down at the bottom too so you don't forget.)

You can also check out my photos on my Flickr Photostream and my 2011 365 blog.

June 8 -2

young and old

6-5-11-9213

IMG_9280

6-6-11-9230

Surgery Day -  June 9

Thanks for looking! Now go over to Lotus' place and see more awesome Weekly Winners!!

Texan Mama

7 comments:

Gigi said...

Loved them all. So much, that I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite!

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Who is the older woman teaching your daughter to crochet?

Foursons said...

I love these shots because they are all about family. Young, old, siblings, friends, country. Such a GREAT grouping.

Char said...

Wow, wonderful photos!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the flags and that photo of your mom and PP makes me miss my grandmother.

leslie@gleaninggrace said...

I LOVE the one of PP throwing the ball into the basket! That is a really cool picture!

misssrobin said...

Such great shots. I have to say that the one with grandma is my favorite. My grandma was a very special person in my life. I wish I had a picture like that of me with my grandma.