Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Joke

*tap* *tap* *tap*
Hello? Is this thing on?

Oh Hi. You're still here. I hope you haven't been holding your breath waiting for my latest post. If you have, I might need to be calling a nurse now...

And if you've fallen asleep, you may punch me in the face for waking you up for this joke.

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Interrupting Cow.
Interrupting Cow Wh--
MOO!

BWA HA HA HA I have always loved that joke since I was a little kid.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled posts that don't waste your valuable online time. :-)

This post is linked up with MamaKat and her Writer's Workshop!

Texan Mama

8 comments:

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

When I was a substitute teacher, I would tell that joke to every class. No matter what the grade, some would get it immediately, some would think a beat, and some would need it explained.

One of my favorites.

Gigi said...

Thanks for the smile - I needed it.
And since we are telling cow jokes....

Why do cows wear bells?

Because their horns don't work!

Tara R. said...

I needed a good laugh, I'll be giggling about this all day.

Jennifer said...

I'll have to tell this one to Baby Girl. She loves a knock, knock joke.

Don E. Chute said...

Nothing like a good knock-knock joke, Thanks:-)

Aloha From Sunny South Florida!

Bear and Bones Mama said...

Oh!! That is my favorite joke! Except I use it as me....for example, when the hubby is taking up too much room in bed..

knock knock
who's there?
interrupting me
interrupting me w...
MOVE!

hahahah. yes, i know. it's just brilliant. shame i don't have my own comedy show.

Jen said...

An oldies but always a goodie. :)

Jennifer said...

I think Noah will LOVE That joke!