Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekly Winners, 7/17-7/23

Weekly Winners! Hosted by Lotus over at Sarcastic Mom.

Because I'm entirely too lazy this week, I'm going to mix it up.

Go over to my Flickr Photostream and tell me which photo is your favorite from 7/17 through 7/23. You can leave the title or the description or whatever fancies you. Leave your comment here before Thursday at 11:59pm and I will let my good friend, Randy (aka Random Number Generator), pick a winner for a $15 Starbucks gift card.

How's that?


Texan Mama

5 comments:

Walker Family said...

I love your photos, but my vote for the favorite is 7-23-2491. It just looks so yummy.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

Ohhh, way too hard.

I think my favorite is the one of your daughter holding the brush while focused on the blob of paint at the end of the tip.

But I also like your son's intent look as he creates...

Gigi said...

Oh! They are all exquisite, but my very favorite(s) has to be 7-21-2456 (the chubby hand clutching the paintbrush and trying to paint). Followed closely by 7-20-2382 (the beautiful girl looking up in wonder).

Don't give Randy my number, though. I'm just happy to have looked at the shots and given you my opinion.

Swizz said...

I think others are seeing photos I'm not seeing! :o)

My fav of the ones I DID see is 7-23-2484...It is very professional looking. I have to admit the one with the fingers dripping kinda gave me the heebie jeebies when I first saw it! (Think kids noses!)

Hopefully after this next week I will be BACK! I've missed coming around!

Rachael said...

I really like 7-20-2400 with the foliage and the sky... so peaceful!