Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekly Winners, June 26 - July 2

Sponsored by Lotus

Head over there and check out her awesomeness.

Post some of your own and link up at her place! C'mon - everybody's doin' it!!

Also, check out my Flickr Photostream and my 365 blog! (You know you want to.)

Self-portrait, although people who know me says it doesn't look like me (but I think it does).
Texan Mama Self Portrait

Yay! Fondue!!
6-27-11-9970

My new little fun toy
6-28-11-0031

She loves to play with it too
6-28-11-0007

Look at that concentration
6-29-11-0054

Yes, that train WAS moving. Pretty fast.
7-1-11-0251

Lining up to do the limbo. (some of my favorite pre-teen memories are of nights at the skating rink...)
6-30-11-0140

Drilling for Natural gas (Y'all didn't think we Texans only drilled for OIL, did you???)
IMG_8445


HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!

Texan Mama

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving the roller skating shots!! Reminds me of my youth...oh how I miss those days!!

Tara R. said...

I like your self portrait, it is an honest, open face. I love that it's in black and white.

Sarah said...

LOVE the concentration shot! She looks so completely focused!

Jennifer said...

It doesn't look like you, and I hope the kids didn't see you get that close to a moving train. Even though that photo is amazing.

Beth Zimmerman said...

I think, from what little I know of you, from visiting this blog, the photo may look like you physically but shows none of who you are. You seem to have a lot of love and sweetness and that ... looks like an angry woman. Maybe that's why people don't see her as you.

Denise said...

Can't wait to see some shots from the new toy!!!

Love the train and the roller skates!! But they are all wonderful.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I soooooo love your photography, my friend; you're one of my favorite photographers. Just thought you should know.

Also, that picture is very raw. Raw is sometimes hard to swallow, but I greatly appreciate your braveness in posting it for all to see.